Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 15 7:12 PM
      Greetings all.

      Paula has joined troop 39 in Manila, and they are looking for a "sister troop" that they can link with and work on their "international" petal...

      Are any of your daughters in a Daisy troop?

      Thank you.

      Paul

    • rsampaga@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 15 9:50 PM
        Paul
        We have a Daisy/Brownie Troop at my school. I teach Kindergarten in Albuquerque New Mexico. Would you like for me to share your email with them?
        Robin Sampaga

        From: Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...>

        > Greetings all.
        >
        > Paula has joined troop 39 in Manila, and they are looking for a "sister troop"
        > that they can link with and work on their "international" petal...
        >
        > Are any of your daughters in a Daisy troop?
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Paul
        > Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
        > http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F68
        > 1DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008
      • Elizabeth Bell
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 16 4:14 AM
          Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila Paul, if you are going to post a request like this you gotta attach at least one snap of Paula in her Daisy uniform.  It’s the law.

          On 9/15/08 10:12 PM, "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@...> wrote:

          Greetings all.

          Paula has joined troop 39 in Manila, and they are looking for a "sister troop" that they can link with and work on their "international" petal...

          Are any of your daughters in a Daisy troop?

          Thank you.

          Paul

          Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now <http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_getmore_092008>

        • Elizabeth Bell
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 16 12:48 PM
            Snail Mail addresses Does anyone have current snail mail addresses for Miranda Wright and/or Melissa Spencer-Winker?

            Thanks,
            Liz Bell
            Formerly of Ntcheu Boma
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 16 7:49 PM
              the first meeting is today, and they get their smocks and she will learn the Daisy oath...Only four lines, but that's alot for a kid,.....

              To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 17 4:00 AM
                Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila Her swearing in!

                To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
                From: elizabeth_bell@...
                Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400

                Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/>

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 17 6:10 AM
                  Alcohol free though.

                  To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
                  From: elizabeth_bell@...
                  Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:00:51 -0400

                  Her swearing in!

                  To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 17 6:34 PM
                    Paul
                    I forwarded the info to a first grade brownie troop...a very responsible leader who is excited for this activity.
                    Robin
                    From: Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...>