Texas Two Step

  • Kristi Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      After spending all but my college years and my Peace Corps years in the town I grew up in, I am finally moving...and to a CITY at that!  I am now living in Pearland, Texas...about 25 minutes from down town Houston.  I left my little high school of 240 students to take a position at Pasadena Memorial High School...with an enrollment of 2,500+ students!  Still teaching freshmen biology and for the first time, will have to coach only one sport - just basketball!

      I have a great apartment with lots of room, and my two cats are finally getting used to all the strange noises.

      If you ever find yourself in Houston, give me a call...I know where the House of Pies is!!!

      Kristi Henderson

      2200 Business Center Drive #4104
      Pearland, Texas 77584

      coachhendo23@...