Re: [ujeni] Re: Strange glowing orb in the sky

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2008
      Congrats, Liz!

      Sounds great. I got a Fulbright to finish my study of orphans, so if you're in the mood for a safari in Uganda (the gorillas are a must-see), feel free to drop by sometime between late Jan-Apr 2009. That goes for everyone who might like to visit lovely Uganda!

      Best,

      Kristen

      On 7/29/08, Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:

      I sooo agree with the Rs.  I love hearing the descriptions of life at the McNulty's.

      And as a mom of 3 under 4 (and for a very looong 6 months 3 under 3!) I recommend a Baby Bjorn and a double stroller, just be sure to check the stroller before you get to the check out line, you will undoubtedly find the oddest combination of nonessential merchandise skillfully "acquire" as you shopped.  The low hanging fruit so to speak.

      Here in Georgia that glowing orb is a fiery disc that seemingly takes up the entire sky 20 hours  a day causing heat induced hallucinations and mirages all year round soooo.....we are fleeing(Flee OJ! But now I digress) to South Africa to the advantage of it's temperate year round climate among other things (Capetown!  Live kwasa kwasa!  Good cheap wine!  Ostrich biltong!).

      We move the whole kit 'n caboodle (always wanted to write that) - husband, 3 kids and of course the long suffering dog - in September.  Look us up in Pretoria if anyone is that way, you've always got a bed if you can stand the noise.

      My new email address is belle@..., but this comcast one will still be in use for another 6 weeks or so.

      Happy trails,
      Liz

      P.S   I am bequeathing my Power's No 1 cache to Messrs Deb and Rand Wise to be used only on special RPCV/Malawi occasions such as weddings, births and Saturday nights.

      Yahoo! News

      Get it all here

      Breaking news to

      entertainment news

      Curves on Yahoo!

      Share & discuss

      Curves, fitness

      and weight loss.

      Cat Zone

      on Yahoo! Groups

      Join a Group

      all about cats.

      .

      __,_._,_

      --
      "Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become lesbians." --Pat Robertson