Luz, you asked for it.

  • Don Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      Cathy is gone for a week. When she returns she will contribute some thing more sensible. In the meantime this is a chuckle from me. Hopefully those with "rugrats" will be amused.  Don

      Subject: Fw: hooked on phonics

      My five-year old students are learning to read.
      Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,
      'Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!'

      I took a deep breath, then asked...'What did you call it?'

      'It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!'
      And so it does...

      cid:3294411885_4806297
      ' A f r i c a n Elephant '

      Hooked on phonics! Ain't it wonderful?