Mother's Day approaches...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      In a shameless plug, I just wanted to point out that Mother's Day is fast approaching (on May 11th), and whose mother doesn't love jewelry?  Feel free to peruse the selection on my website.  I'll be adding pieces in the next few days, since the big DC bead show was this past weekend and I'm making new stuff as fast as I can.  I'm also, of course, happy to make custom pieces if you don't quite see what your mom would like.  :)

      http://wartpiggydesigns.etsy.com

      Have fun, and I hope all is well!