Nordins have a land line again! (k,l)

  • Stacia Nordin, RD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hello Friends and Colleagues -

      This is a mass e-mail to everyone in my address book. We have had no
      landline since January and e-mail has been very sporadic. Our landline
      was fixed yesterday (it turns out that someone up at the market had
      taken our line and was using it for their own purposes - we found out
      about it because we got a 14,000 mk (100 USD) phone bill while at home
      wasn't working!).

      I'm blessed with my fair share of computer / phone problems and on top
      of having no land line, we had a virus attack early in the year,
      problems with an external hard drive that resulted in losing most of my
      back up files, and then BOTH our computers were struck by lightening at
      the same time! Wow, what luck, eh?

      We hope to patch together files, e-mail addresses and like over the year
      - anything you can send back to us that we've sent you would be
      appreciated. I'd rather get them twice than not at all:
      * Articles
      * Pictures
      * Newsletters
      * Lists (I'm a major fan of lists!)

      I'm not getting back onto listserves until the end of the year, if I do
      so at all. I'm computer overwhelmed right now and asking for files will
      back log me even further!

      Thanks :)

      Stacia Nordin, RD
      * AODA President, www.EatrightOverseas.org
      * ADA HEN DPG International Food committee, www.HENDPG.org
      * Permaculture Network co-Editor
      * Nutrition Society Malawi Treasurer
      * Tech Advisor to Malawi Ministry of Education School Health and Nutrition

      Kristof, Stacia & Khalidwe
      Crossroads PDN x-124, LL, Malawi
      01-707-213 home
      09-333-073 cell stacia