RE: [ujeni] Baby Tevas

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17, 2008
      Neato!  Congrats on the whole kid thing.  I hope you enjoy it as much as Rand and I have.

      We'll be up that way June 30-July 5.  Heard from Shock, and will try to coordinate some something or another.   We have a hotel on the Canadian side for the 1-5.

      Do you have any advice to offer about the falls?  We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary while we are there.  Got married when I was five.

      I live in Niagara Falls, Ny and would love to catch up with you guys this summer. We are on vacation in early may but otherwise should be home. An update for the ujeni, Michael and I had a baby girl November 15th, named Delilah. She is growing quickly and loves to eat just about anything including pickles. We are having a great time and she is slowly starting to sleep through the night, thank goodness. Hope everyone is having a great spring and that summer time will be even better. If anyone is in the Niagara Falls area, give me a jingle. I think possibly Ken Shockley lives in the buffalo area. love, melissa spencer-winker
      http://www.windowsl ive.com/messenge r/overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Refresh_ instantaccess_ 042008

    • Susan Peterson
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 17, 2008
        Seriously? 20 years! Congratulations! That is awesome!