If you dont mind shipping to the West Coast....

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008
      Hey Liz, footwear is one is our only child related challenge.  We have everything else on cruse control.....
      oh wait

      I must be dreaming, or hallucinating, or maybe just filled with self Delusion.
      For anyone whom does not know.  The third and final McNulty child (from these two McNultys) is due in early September.  We will find out then, if I will remain completely outnumbered in my house hold or if we will add another "Y" to the gene pool.

      With that said, If there is anything you don't want falling into the hands of "Good Will" (and somehow making its way to the Mzuzu market) we would be glad to sift through footwear. Because footwear is our largest child related challenge... there is that touch of Lysergic Acid Dyethimide floating around in my Cerebral Spinal Fluid again....
      Later,
      Matt

      PS.  Hey Liz did you ever contact Jaspers Parents?  Really good people if time allows.

      Your silence will not protect you, they will see you through your silence.