Logic...

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 1999
      Reply to: Logic...
      Yeah, but is the glass half full or half empty, or neither since according
      to Heisenberg, we know naught exactly, so it could be only part-full or
      part empty.

      So show me half a hole...
    • Weber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 1999
        Two Halves make a hole and the fullback goes through. From Don Weber, who
        played before they put burgler bars across the front of the helmet.

        >Yeah, but is the glass half full or half empty, or neither since according
        >to Heisenberg, we know naught exactly, so it could be only part-full or
        >part empty.
        >
        >So show me half a hole...

        >ONElist: your connection to online communities.

      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 1999
          Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Logic...
          Did they have helmets back then. I thought the dinosaurs and the
          stegasauruses had natural armor....

          Date: 7/7/99 18:51
          To: Custodian
          From: ujeni@onelist.com
          From: "Weber" <weber@...>

        • DSJarvi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 1999
            Rock may roll but a roll will never rock.