Qs for PC Director?

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 5:17 PM
      Hello Fellow RPCVs,

      Every year at the University of Dayton, where I teach, we have a student research symposium. This year, Judy Olsen, the Peace Corps Director, is our keynote speaker. As one of only a few RPCVs on campus, I'll be playing hostess, including picking her up at the airport tomorrow night.

      Anyone have any burning questions you want me to ask her while I have her ear??

      Kristen

      --
      "The rainmaker who doesn't know what he's doing will be found out by the lack of clouds."
      -- Luganda Proverb
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 10:10 PM
        How soon before Peace Corps goes (back) to:

        Iraq?
        Sudan?
        Afghanistan?

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        From: kcheney12@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:17:56 -0400
        Subject: [ujeni] Qs for PC Director?

        Hello Fellow RPCVs,

        Every year at the University of Dayton, where I teach, we have a student research symposium. This year, Judy Olsen, the Peace Corps Director, is our keynote speaker. As one of only a few RPCVs on campus, I'll be playing hostess, including picking her up at the airport tomorrow night.

        Anyone have any burning questions you want me to ask her while I have her ear??

        Kristen

        --
        "The rainmaker who doesn't know what he's doing will be found out by the lack of clouds."
        -- Luganda Proverb

        Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!
      • Don Weber
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10 7:11 AM
          Paul, glad to see you never change. we assume you're still in the U.S.
          Figured you would get your own Girl Scout cookies this year. Cathy