Don and Cathy email

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
      Hello friends,
      I sent a couple Easter Pictures to the Webers' and their elite account didn't accept the offering.  Please enlighten.
      Matt

    • Don Weber
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
        Matt, We are still kicking. Our new E-mail address is dweber@... for me and cweber@... for the little woman. Mike Sobel recently dropped by and was headed up to Oregon. We talked about your garish tie-dye outfit. You made Cathy take pictures of you so you could send them home to your folks. Looking forward to your Easter photos. Don
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
          Hey all!

          Hope everyone is happy and healthy!  I head up to Nor Cal (various places) Portland and Seattle, at least one of them, almost weekly.
          Would love to catch up with those of you in the area!
          Also, live on the beach in San Diego, if anyone's passing through!

          Take care all,
          Kym
          new address:   kymwalther@...

          Matt, We are still kicking. Our new E-mail address is dweber@gotsky. com for me and cweber@gotsky. com for the little woman. Mike Sobel recently dropped by and was headed up to Oregon. We talked about your garish tie-dye outfit. You made Cathy take pictures of you so you could send them home to your folks. Looking forward to your Easter photos. Don