RE: [ujeni] RE: APCD country assignment process?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
      Congrats Deepa...How long have you been there?

      Are the APCD/Admin country specific as well now?

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: deeparamesh@...
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:58:49 -0500
      Subject: [ujeni] RE: APCD country assignment process?

      Hi Liz,

      Per my understanding as a former APCD, APCD and PTO positions are all country-specific.  (As a side note, we didn't have a PTO in Malawi, but it's basically the sub-director of the office, overseeing both the programming (inc. APCDs) and training offices, and reporting to the CD.)  The only PC positions that are open to worldwide assignment are Volunteer and Country Director.

      Good luck!

      Deepa

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.