Re: [ujeni] Att: Vyrle Owens for Elizabeth Bell

  • vyrle@onlinemac.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 5:56 PM

      Dear Elizabeth,

      Good to hear from you. Does this mean you are seeking more adventures,
      advancement/promotion, or simply staying up-to-date?

      e-mail: vyrle@...

      phone: 503-864-4599

      Always pleased to be able to say good things about you.

      We are still at our Dayton Oregon address so if you (or anyone) is in the
      Portland, Oregon area please call and/or drop in.

      All my best,

      Vyrle