Att: Vyrle Owens

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hi Vyrle,

      I am filling out federal applications online and was hoping to get your
      email address and/or phone number as my supervisor in Malawi.

      Thanks!

      Liz Bell
      Ntcheu DAC '94-'96

      P.S. Sorry, people, for the "shout out".
    • vyrle@onlinemac.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008

        Dear Elizabeth,

        Good to hear from you. Does this mean you are seeking more adventures,
        advancement/promotion, or simply staying up-to-date?

        e-mail: vyrle@...

        phone: 503-864-4599

        Always pleased to be able to say good things about you.

        We are still at our Dayton Oregon address so if you (or anyone) is in the
        Portland, Oregon area please call and/or drop in.

        All my best,

        Vyrle