RE: [ujeni] Jennifer Jacoby

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      JJ=Highlander...There can only be one......

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: papadud@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:51:45 -0700
      Subject: [ujeni] Jennifer Jacoby

      My school is receiving applications for several positions, and we received one from Jennifer Jacoby.  Just wondering if she is part of this discussion group.  If she would like more information about the school, please let me know.  Secondly, we also received a math application from a guy that was in Mzuzu long before my time, but I thought that it was interesting to receive one application from someone who was in Malawi, let alone two.  Imagine 3 RPCV's from the same country working at the same school, not saying that it will happen, but it would be cool.

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.