RE: [ujeni] Nairobi dwellers, please check in

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008

      Just got two messages from the US embassy, the first since this mess began. The first at 5:30pm suggesting we stay indoors and keep a low profile. The second at 9:30pm informing us a rally was scheduled for today. Just in time before it’s safe to go to work tomorrow.

      Make no mistake, you are on your own in this world, be it Peace Corps, New Orleans , or whatever. Never assume somebody will be there to help you out.