RE: [ujeni] FW: Death and Taxes

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2007
      Interesting poster.  PC is there; it's off of State Dept.

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: elizabeth_bell@...
      Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:47:46 -0500
      Subject: [ujeni] FW: Death and Taxes

      Hello all,

      This is a really interesting poster of where the US budget goes.  This is the presidents budget request 2008, not the finally approved budget.  (I don't see a poster with the final budget on the site.)  Anything over $200 million is on this.  You don't have to buy the $25 poster, you can just zoom and look around at it on the following website:

      http://www.thebudge tgraph.com/ site/index. php?main_ page=product_ info&products_id= 1&zenid=33d7e0195b0d4 96cd27200e35a271 a79

      Oddly enough, I couldn’t find USPC on it, guess it must have a less than 200 mill budget?

      Happy Holidays,
      Liz

      .

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

      Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008

        Yup 334 million, just under 10 percent of State budget, but a rounding error on DOD...

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        From: wartpiggy@...
        Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 08:53:11 -0500
        Subject: RE: [ujeni] FW: Death and Taxes

        i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more