Re: [ujeni] John Gaines?

  • Kym Walther
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi Liz,
      I dont have any info for him unfortunately...

      But I wanted to mention that I travel very regularly to LA area, No. CA, Portland and Seattle, (I live in S. CA) if anyones around and wants to grab a drink/coffee sometime, drop me a note.
      Hope everyone is happy and healthy,
      Happy Turkey Day all!
      Kym

      Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines? Last I heard he was in
      the Seattle area.

      Thanks,
      Liz

    • Jay
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
        How old is John Gaines?

        --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines? Last I heard he
        was in
        > the Seattle area.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Liz

      • Elizabeth Bell
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2007
          Re: [ujeni] Re: John Gaines? He was in Malawi as a secondary school teacher from ‘93-’95, he’s probably about 36 or 37.

          On 11/19/07 8:36 PM, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@...> wrote:

          How old is John Gaines?

          --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ujeni%40yahoogroups.com> , Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines?  Last I heard he
          was in
          > the Seattle area.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Liz

        • Jay
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2007
            Sorry, I know someone who is named John Gaines, but he is over 40
            years old.