John Gaines?

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines? Last I heard he was in
      the Seattle area.

      Thanks,
      Liz
    • Kym Walther
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
        Hi Liz,
        I dont have any info for him unfortunately...

        But I wanted to mention that I travel very regularly to LA area, No. CA, Portland and Seattle, (I live in S. CA) if anyones around and wants to grab a drink/coffee sometime, drop me a note.
        Hope everyone is happy and healthy,
        Happy Turkey Day all!
        Kym

        Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines? Last I heard he was in
        the Seattle area.

        Thanks,
        Liz

      • Jay
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
          How old is John Gaines?

          --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines? Last I heard he
          was in
          > the Seattle area.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Liz

        • Elizabeth Bell
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2007
            Re: [ujeni] Re: John Gaines? He was in Malawi as a secondary school teacher from ‘93-’95, he’s probably about 36 or 37.

            On 11/19/07 8:36 PM, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@...> wrote:

            How old is John Gaines?

            --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ujeni%40yahoogroups.com> , Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > Does anyone have any contact info for John Gaines?  Last I heard he
            was in
            > the Seattle area.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Liz

          • Jay
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2007
              Sorry, I know someone who is named John Gaines, but he is over 40
              years old.