one laptop per child

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
      Call me crazy, but having seen what mobile phones have done in the past 10 years here, I am a big believer in this development experiment: http://www.laptopgiving.org . Despite all the obvious caveats (I don't expect the adults to just leave the kids and their laptops alone), I might just put my money where my mouth is.- Scott
    • InternationalAll@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
        I've got my BOGO order in the One Laptop Per Child, so when I
        get my machine I'll give it a workout and offer any salient thoughts.
        What a great idea for students/children in the developing countries!
        S. Damon Kletzien,
        West Chester, PA
        PC/Malawi staff, 1967-70