Re: [ujeni] Karlene Gibson

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      I gave one of Malawi's local painters a photo (swearing-in ceremony I think) and gave them the portrait at their wedding in Kasungu park. Karlene never liked the painting and thought it an insult, but Rob knew like the rest of us that it is a Masterpiece. 60 years from now, their Grandchildren will probably go to court to fight over who inherits it.

      On 11/3/07, John Patten <jppatten98@...> wrote:

      Scott, that is so cool. How did they get Gaugin to do
      their portrait and how can the rest of us tap into
      that?