RE: [ujeni] Karlene Gibson

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007

      I don’t know where they are, but for those who don’t remember what Rob and Karlene look like, here’s a picture to jog your memory.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        Scott, that is so cool. How did they get Gaugin to do
        their portrait and how can the rest of us tap into
        that?

        --- Scott Geibel <swgeibel@...> wrote:

        > I don't know where they are, but for those who don't
        > remember what Rob and
        > Karlene look like, here's a picture to jog your
        > memory.
      • Scott Geibel
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
          I gave one of Malawi's local painters a photo (swearing-in ceremony I think) and gave them the portrait at their wedding in Kasungu park. Karlene never liked the painting and thought it an insult, but Rob knew like the rest of us that it is a Masterpiece. 60 years from now, their Grandchildren will probably go to court to fight over who inherits it.