PEPFAR?

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I have applied for a couple of positions with CDC's Global AIDS Program.
      While I have spoken with a few CDC friends and colleagues about the impact
      PEPFAR is having on their work, I was hoping to get impressions from those
      working with NGOs who have involvement with PEPFAR HIV/AIDS funding.

      Please feel free to contact me directly via my email
      (elizabeth_bell@...), I also have a skype account if that would be
      easier.

      Zikomo in advance,

      Liz Bell