RE: [ujeni] Kids Update

  • rpcv-jarvi
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18 11:46 AM

      I am a little slow on the uptake but here is Coleman Jarvi and family.  He is now 11 mo. and we are gearing up for his first birthday.  He only has four teeth so far and it looks like he is interested in walking but still has not done it yet.

      Hope to hear from ya’ll real soon,

      Yarvo

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18 5:20 PM
        Golly, David, he is so cute!

        Have fun together, you 3.

        Cathy and Don

      • John Patten
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19 3:25 PM
          Recent photos of my two as well. Koji Ryan was born
          two weeks ago today. Hanako is growing and strong as
          ever.

          JP