Re: [ujeni] Kids Update

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2007
      Hi All,

      A recent few of our little pumpkin. Second one is on
      the way first week of August, a boy. We are soliciting
      names.

      Best,

      JP
    • rpcv-jarvi
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007

        I am a little slow on the uptake but here is Coleman Jarvi and family.  He is now 11 mo. and we are gearing up for his first birthday.  He only has four teeth so far and it looks like he is interested in walking but still has not done it yet.

        Hope to hear from ya’ll real soon,

        Yarvo

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007
          Golly, David, he is so cute!

          Have fun together, you 3.

          Cathy and Don

        • John Patten
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2007
            Recent photos of my two as well. Koji Ryan was born
            two weeks ago today. Hanako is growing and strong as
            ever.

            JP