Re: [ujeni] Kids Update

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
      Hi everyone. Cute kid pics- keep them cominhg! Here is a picture of the boy. Ben is now 7! Hard to believe. He's healthy, happy, and a good travel companion.

      We have firmed up our summer travel plans. Below are dates and places. Let us know if you're in the vicinity. D

      June 16, 17: Memphis
      June 18, 19: Eureka Springs
      June 20: Amarillo
      June 21-24: Albuquerque
      June 24-26 Canyon de Chelly
      June 26-28 Grand Canyon
      June 28 Driving to Moab
      June 29, 30 Moab
      July 1-5 Boulder Area/Estes Park?YMCA of the Rockies
      Drive Back to Atlanta- not sure of route yet

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18, 2007
        Hi All,

        A recent few of our little pumpkin. Second one is on
        the way first week of August, a boy. We are soliciting
        names.

        Best,

        JP
      • rpcv-jarvi
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007

          I am a little slow on the uptake but here is Coleman Jarvi and family.  He is now 11 mo. and we are gearing up for his first birthday.  He only has four teeth so far and it looks like he is interested in walking but still has not done it yet.

          Hope to hear from ya’ll real soon,

          Yarvo

          I know its sappy but I really like seeing how everyone's kids are growing
          up. I haven't seen any photos of Ben or Liz' kids or the Drazek girls....I
          am interested!!

          Anyway, I will attach a picture of my girls to get the ball rolling...it was
          taken last week... Catalina is 2 yrs and Violet is 5 1/2 yrs.

          Hope everyone is well.
          Luz

        • Don and Cathy Weber
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007
            Golly, David, he is so cute!

            Have fun together, you 3.

            Cathy and Don

          • John Patten
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2007
              Recent photos of my two as well. Koji Ryan was born
              two weeks ago today. Hanako is growing and strong as
              ever.

              JP