Re: [ujeni] Kids Update

  • Jesse Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 5:11 PM
      here are ours. abe (left) and zach.
    • Rand Wise
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8 3:37 AM
        Hi everyone. Cute kid pics- keep them cominhg! Here is a picture of the boy. Ben is now 7! Hard to believe. He's healthy, happy, and a good travel companion.

        We have firmed up our summer travel plans. Below are dates and places. Let us know if you're in the vicinity. D

        June 16, 17: Memphis
        June 18, 19: Eureka Springs
        June 20: Amarillo
        June 21-24: Albuquerque
        June 24-26 Canyon de Chelly
        June 26-28 Grand Canyon
        June 28 Driving to Moab
        June 29, 30 Moab
        July 1-5 Boulder Area/Estes Park?YMCA of the Rockies
        Drive Back to Atlanta- not sure of route yet

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 18 2:13 PM
          Hi All,

          A recent few of our little pumpkin. Second one is on
          the way first week of August, a boy. We are soliciting
          names.

          Best,

          JP
        • rpcv-jarvi
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007

            I am a little slow on the uptake but here is Coleman Jarvi and family.  He is now 11 mo. and we are gearing up for his first birthday.  He only has four teeth so far and it looks like he is interested in walking but still has not done it yet.

            Hope to hear from ya’ll real soon,

            Yarvo

            I know its sappy but I really like seeing how everyone's kids are growing
            up. I haven't seen any photos of Ben or Liz' kids or the Drazek girls....I
            am interested!!

            Anyway, I will attach a picture of my girls to get the ball rolling...it was
            taken last week... Catalina is 2 yrs and Violet is 5 1/2 yrs.

            Hope everyone is well.
            Luz

          • Don and Cathy Weber
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007
              Golly, David, he is so cute!

              Have fun together, you 3.

              Cathy and Don

            • John Patten
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 19, 2007
                Recent photos of my two as well. Koji Ryan was born
                two weeks ago today. Hanako is growing and strong as
                ever.

                JP