Kids Update

  • Luz Huntington
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      I know its sappy but I really like seeing how everyone's kids are growing
      up. I haven't seen any photos of Ben or Liz' kids or the Drazek girls....I
      am interested!!

      Anyway, I will attach a picture of my girls to get the ball rolling...it was
      taken last week... Catalina is 2 yrs and Violet is 5 1/2 yrs.

      Hope everyone is well.
      Luz
    • Jesse Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        here are ours. abe (left) and zach.
      • Rand Wise
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
          Hi everyone. Cute kid pics- keep them cominhg! Here is a picture of the boy. Ben is now 7! Hard to believe. He's healthy, happy, and a good travel companion.

          We have firmed up our summer travel plans. Below are dates and places. Let us know if you're in the vicinity. D

          June 16, 17: Memphis
          June 18, 19: Eureka Springs
          June 20: Amarillo
          June 21-24: Albuquerque
          June 24-26 Canyon de Chelly
          June 26-28 Grand Canyon
          June 28 Driving to Moab
          June 29, 30 Moab
          July 1-5 Boulder Area/Estes Park?YMCA of the Rockies
          Drive Back to Atlanta- not sure of route yet

          >I know its sappy but I really like seeing how everyone's kids are growing
          >up. I haven't seen any photos of Ben or Liz' kids or the Drazek girls....I
          >am interested!!
          >
          >Anyway, I will attach a picture of my girls to get the ball rolling...it was
          >taken last week... Catalina is 2 yrs and Violet is 5 1/2 yrs.
          >
          >Hope everyone is well.
          >Luz

        • John Patten
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2007
            Hi All,

            A recent few of our little pumpkin. Second one is on
            the way first week of August, a boy. We are soliciting
            names.

            Best,

            JP
          • rpcv-jarvi
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007

              I am a little slow on the uptake but here is Coleman Jarvi and family.  He is now 11 mo. and we are gearing up for his first birthday.  He only has four teeth so far and it looks like he is interested in walking but still has not done it yet.

              Hope to hear from ya’ll real soon,

              Yarvo

              I know its sappy but I really like seeing how everyone's kids are growing
              up. I haven't seen any photos of Ben or Liz' kids or the Drazek girls....I
              am interested!!

              Anyway, I will attach a picture of my girls to get the ball rolling...it was
              taken last week... Catalina is 2 yrs and Violet is 5 1/2 yrs.

              Hope everyone is well.
              Luz

            • Don and Cathy Weber
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 18, 2007
                Golly, David, he is so cute!

                Have fun together, you 3.

                Cathy and Don

              • John Patten
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 19, 2007
                  Recent photos of my two as well. Koji Ryan was born
                  two weeks ago today. Hanako is growing and strong as
                  ever.

                  JP