RE: [ujeni] Our trip to Malawi

  • Jason Booker
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2007
      Hello Dan-

      Thanks for posting your trip update. It was great to read about your
      positive experiences in Malawi. Congratulations on giving the kids an
      authentic experience--one I am sure they won't soon forget.

      I am hoping to get to Malawi next year. My family and I are packing up in
      July and moving to Maputo, Mozambique. We'll be at the international school
      there. I've written to several students and colleagues from the Malawi
      days--hopefully I'll hear back and get to see them sometime in the near
      future.

      Thanks again.

      Jason

    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 26, 2007

        Dear Dan,

        I very much enjoyed reading the report of your trip to

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)