Vegas roomate anyone?

  • STEPHEN BERRY
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 1999
      well, y'all owe me a prizee for being last minute, but does anyone want to
      go together on a room in Vegas?

      email back soon, soon. (before 5 Vegas time?)

      steve berry

      (215) 387 - 0766

    • dtdeabel@xxx.xx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 1999
        Hey Steve. Unfortunately, I didn�t get a chance to say bye when I left
        Vegas. I had to leave really early in the morning, that is why. It just
        popped in my head the other day that I should get in touch with you and say
        that. Actually, it was because I was looking through that Peace Corps list
        from COS (Veryle sent it to me even though I wasn�t there) and I read what
        you had written about my doing drama and about your not forgetting Harare).
        I�m glad that we got the chance to talk a little bit in Vegas, even if it
        was only a little. I hope all is well. Take care. Jennifer
      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 1999
          Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Vegas roomate anyone?
          Uh, was this supposed to be a private message???