RE: [ujeni] Did you read the "Peace Corps(e) News?"

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007

      Even I would cut you some slack on that one....., unless the person were a habitual violator, and left site without authorization on vacation, or there was a security problem in country...

      Check out all that glitters with the MSN Entertainment Guide to the Academy Awards´┐Ż
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007

        Dear all,

        I thought about replying to Matt McNulty’s message, but after reading the background information and thinking about what to say (and also having been somewhat involved via my son in Senegal with a similar case), I decided that saying nothing would be the best course.

        Anyway,

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)