Hi!

  • Amy Mittelstadt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      Hey Everyone!!

      Well, I am finally writing to the list. I have enjoyed reading what
      everyone is up to and all the news updates. It is nice to keep informed of
      the happenings in Malawi and with RPCVs.

      Since getting back from Malawi, I have been in school getting my second BS
      in life science teaching and working. I just finished in May. YEAH!! I
      will be moving in about 2 weeks to Hawaii to teach 7th and 8th grade science
      (life and earth). I will be on the island of Oahu in the town of Kailua.
      The town is right on the ocean and supposedly has the number one rated beach
      in the US. Great windsurfing and boogie boarding too. I have never done
      either so this will be my chance to learn.

      Because of this move to Hawaii I will not be going to the Las Vegas reunion.
      I hope everyone has a great time.

      If you every get to Hawaii look me up.

      Take care.

      Amy
    • Rand & Deb Wise
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 1:20 PM
        Hi everyone. Deb here. Just wanted to let you know that Benjamin is doing
        great! He now weighs 2 lbs., 7.8 oz. He was moved out of ICU earlier this
        week, and is now in intermediate care. Rand and I are also doing well. All
        in all, it's been a great week. Hope you can say the same.

        Tiwo- Deb

        Rand & Deb & Benjamin Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        wiserd@...
        (404) 327-5765

        See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin (Updated daily)

        _______
        Quote of the day (or the indefinite amount of time that passes until I put
        up a new one, whichever comes last):

        "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you."