Re: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
      John is long gone, and Eric and can get together when either he comes to the
      big city, or when I go and check out the Poppy elimination Program site
      there....

      It is best to send the goodies already made.,....

      Address is:

      Paul Dever
      INL-NAS
      APO AE 09806

      The address looks funny, but it is a site in New York so when you mail it,
      you are paying postage only to New York....

      Pablo