Re: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

  • Eric Bone
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
      I don't have any great stories yet, but I am posted in Tirin Kot, Uruzgan, and am posting about my existence, mundane or otherwise, approximately weekly.  My blog is www.yearinafghanistan.blogspot.com, so check there for updates.  I put up the latest today.

      -Eric

      John Patten <jppatten98@...> wrote:
      Hi Eric, so tell us where is your site? Stories man!

      JP

      http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwsp00700000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mk

      http://new.mail. yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
        Actually, buttter would beb better, since it has no trans-fatty somethig or
        other....

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
          Make and send or send the ingredients (minus butter)? Any other requests? Can you three guys get toghether over the holidays? Guess it's not a good idea to matola to your pal's site. We could send one box with treats for all. Paul, can you give me an address for a dip pouch? D

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
            John is long gone, and Eric and can get together when either he comes to the
            big city, or when I go and check out the Poppy elimination Program site
            there....

            It is best to send the goodies already made.,....

            Address is:

            Paul Dever
            INL-NAS
            APO AE 09806

            The address looks funny, but it is a site in New York so when you mail it,
            you are paying postage only to New York....

            Pablo