Re: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

  • Don and Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
      Margarine??? I thought you have a job where you're making the BIG BUCKS.
      Surely you can afford butter. I know we can occasionally and we're on a
      fixed income. Don

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
        I don't have any great stories yet, but I am posted in Tirin Kot, Uruzgan, and am posting about my existence, mundane or otherwise, approximately weekly.  My blog is www.yearinafghanistan.blogspot.com, so check there for updates.  I put up the latest today.

        -Eric

        John Patten <jppatten98@...> wrote:
        Hi Eric, so tell us where is your site? Stories man!

        JP

        http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwsp00700000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mk

        http://new.mail. yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
          Actually, buttter would beb better, since it has no trans-fatty somethig or
          other....

          Margarine??? I thought you have a job where you're making the BIG BUCKS.
          Surely you can afford butter. I know we can occasionally and we're on a
          fixed income. Don

          > 1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs
          and
          > the butter to make the crust)
          > 1 c. coconut
          > 1 c. chocolate chips
          > 1 c. pecans, broken
          > 1 can sweetened condensed milk
          >
          > Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for
          30
          > minutes.

        • Rand Wise
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
            Make and send or send the ingredients (minus butter)? Any other requests? Can you three guys get toghether over the holidays? Guess it's not a good idea to matola to your pal's site. We could send one box with treats for all. Paul, can you give me an address for a dip pouch? D

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
              John is long gone, and Eric and can get together when either he comes to the
              big city, or when I go and check out the Poppy elimination Program site
              there....

              It is best to send the goodies already made.,....

              Address is:

              Paul Dever
              INL-NAS
              APO AE 09806

              The address looks funny, but it is a site in New York so when you mail it,
              you are paying postage only to New York....

              Pablo