RE: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
      Interested in a can of Africafe?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ujeni@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ujeni@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul
      DEVER
      Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:39 PM
      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

      I haev unique access to "Karzai" hats, "Massoud" hats, Cloisoné beads and
      elephants, burkhas and other fun stuff.

      What I don't have is Hello Dolly Bars....

      Anyone interested in a trade, let me know....

      Many thanks.

      Paul

      Stuck in Kabul, with no good food.......

      PS: Eric looks good, and is in a far away place....with no electricity....

      friends module.
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spa
      ces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
        Never, madame. you are ageless:

        Hello Dolly Bars

        1 stick of margarine, melted
        1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs and
        the butter to make the crust)
        1 c. coconut
        1 c. chocolate chips
        1 c. pecans, broken
        1 can sweetened condensed milk

        Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30
        minutes.

        Paul...What in the world are Hello Dolly Bars? Am I showing my generation
        gap? Cathy

        >I haev unique access to "Karzai" hats, "Massoud" hats, Cloison� beads and
        > elephants, burkhas and other fun stuff.
        >
        > What I don't have is Hello Dolly Bars....
        >
        > Anyone interested in a trade, let me know....
        >
        > Many thanks.
        >
        > Paul
        >
        > Stuck in Kabul, with no good food.......
        >
        > PS: Eric looks good, and is in a far away place....with no
        electricity....

        > Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces
        > friends module.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
        cash from MSN today!
        http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
          Uh, no thanks.....I brought about 25 bags of Colombian coffee with me....

          thanks though...

          I haev unique access to "Karzai" hats, "Massoud" hats, Cloison� beads and
          elephants, burkhas and other fun stuff.

          What I don't have is Hello Dolly Bars....

          Anyone interested in a trade, let me know....

          Many thanks.

          Paul

          Stuck in Kabul, with no good food.......

          PS: Eric looks good, and is in a far away place....with no electricity....

          friends module.
          http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spa
          ces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Don and Cathy Weber
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
            Margarine??? I thought you have a job where you're making the BIG BUCKS.
            Surely you can afford butter. I know we can occasionally and we're on a
            fixed income. Don

            > 1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs and
            > the butter to make the crust)
            > 1 c. coconut
            > 1 c. chocolate chips
            > 1 c. pecans, broken
            > 1 can sweetened condensed milk
            >
            > Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30
            > minutes.

          • Eric Bone
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
              I don't have any great stories yet, but I am posted in Tirin Kot, Uruzgan, and am posting about my existence, mundane or otherwise, approximately weekly.  My blog is www.yearinafghanistan.blogspot.com, so check there for updates.  I put up the latest today.

              -Eric

              John Patten <jppatten98@...> wrote:
              Hi Eric, so tell us where is your site? Stories man!

              JP

              http://new.mail. yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
                Actually, buttter would beb better, since it has no trans-fatty somethig or
                other....

                Margarine??? I thought you have a job where you're making the BIG BUCKS.
                Surely you can afford butter. I know we can occasionally and we're on a
                fixed income. Don

                > 1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs
                and
                > the butter to make the crust)
                > 1 c. coconut
                > 1 c. chocolate chips
                > 1 c. pecans, broken
                > 1 can sweetened condensed milk
                >
                > Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for
                30
                > minutes.

              • Rand Wise
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
                  Make and send or send the ingredients (minus butter)? Any other requests? Can you three guys get toghether over the holidays? Guess it's not a good idea to matola to your pal's site. We could send one box with treats for all. Paul, can you give me an address for a dip pouch? D

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
                    John is long gone, and Eric and can get together when either he comes to the
                    big city, or when I go and check out the Poppy elimination Program site
                    there....

                    It is best to send the goodies already made.,....

                    Address is:

                    Paul Dever
                    INL-NAS
                    APO AE 09806

                    The address looks funny, but it is a site in New York so when you mail it,
                    you are paying postage only to New York....

                    Pablo