Re: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

  • Don and Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
      Paul...What in the world are Hello Dolly Bars? Am I showing my generation
      gap? Cathy

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
        Interested in a can of Africafe?

        I haev unique access to "Karzai" hats, "Massoud" hats, Cloisoné beads and
        elephants, burkhas and other fun stuff.

        What I don't have is Hello Dolly Bars....

        Anyone interested in a trade, let me know....

        Many thanks.

        Paul

        Stuck in Kabul, with no good food.......

        PS: Eric looks good, and is in a far away place....with no electricity....

        friends module.
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spa
        ces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
          Never, madame. you are ageless:

          Hello Dolly Bars

          1 stick of margarine, melted
          1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs and
          the butter to make the crust)
          1 c. coconut
          1 c. chocolate chips
          1 c. pecans, broken
          1 can sweetened condensed milk

          Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30
          minutes.

          Paul...What in the world are Hello Dolly Bars? Am I showing my generation
          gap? Cathy

          >I haev unique access to "Karzai" hats, "Massoud" hats, Cloison� beads and
          > elephants, burkhas and other fun stuff.
          >
          > What I don't have is Hello Dolly Bars....
          >
          > Anyone interested in a trade, let me know....
          >
          > Many thanks.
          >
          > Paul
          >
          > Stuck in Kabul, with no good food.......
          >
          > PS: Eric looks good, and is in a far away place....with no
          electricity....

          > Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces
          > friends module.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
          cash from MSN today!
          http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
            Uh, no thanks.....I brought about 25 bags of Colombian coffee with me....

            thanks though...

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
              Margarine??? I thought you have a job where you're making the BIG BUCKS.
              Surely you can afford butter. I know we can occasionally and we're on a
              fixed income. Don

              > 1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs and
              > the butter to make the crust)
              > 1 c. coconut
              > 1 c. chocolate chips
              > 1 c. pecans, broken
              > 1 can sweetened condensed milk
              >
              > Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30
              > minutes.

            • Eric Bone
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
                I don't have any great stories yet, but I am posted in Tirin Kot, Uruzgan, and am posting about my existence, mundane or otherwise, approximately weekly.  My blog is www.yearinafghanistan.blogspot.com, so check there for updates.  I put up the latest today.

                -Eric

                John Patten <jppatten98@...> wrote:
                Hi Eric, so tell us where is your site? Stories man!

                JP

                http://new.mail. yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 8, 2006
                  Actually, buttter would beb better, since it has no trans-fatty somethig or
                  other....

                  Margarine??? I thought you have a job where you're making the BIG BUCKS.
                  Surely you can afford butter. I know we can occasionally and we're on a
                  fixed income. Don

                  > 1 c. Graham cracker crumbs (you actually mix the graham cracker crumbs
                  and
                  > the butter to make the crust)
                  > 1 c. coconut
                  > 1 c. chocolate chips
                  > 1 c. pecans, broken
                  > 1 can sweetened condensed milk
                  >
                  > Place ingredients in order listed in 9 X13" pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for
                  30
                  > minutes.

                • Rand Wise
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
                    Make and send or send the ingredients (minus butter)? Any other requests? Can you three guys get toghether over the holidays? Guess it's not a good idea to matola to your pal's site. We could send one box with treats for all. Paul, can you give me an address for a dip pouch? D

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 9, 2006
                      John is long gone, and Eric and can get together when either he comes to the
                      big city, or when I go and check out the Poppy elimination Program site
                      there....

                      It is best to send the goodies already made.,....

                      Address is:

                      Paul Dever
                      INL-NAS
                      APO AE 09806

                      The address looks funny, but it is a site in New York so when you mail it,
                      you are paying postage only to New York....

                      Pablo