Re: ujeni website

  • emma spenner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 1999
      The website looks great, Rand! Thanks for your hard work! - Emma
    • kym walther
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 1999
        Ditto!!!
        I agree with you Emma! Thanks Rand!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 1999
          Likewise. And quick work getting the stamp graphic!

          From: "kym walther" <kymwalther@...>

          Ditto!!!
          I agree with you Emma! Thanks Rand!!

          >From: emma spenner <espenner@...>
          >To: ujeni@onelist.com
          >Subject: Re: [ujeni] ujeni website
          >Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 07:16:14 PDT
          >
          >From: emma spenner <espenner@...>
          >
          >The website looks great, Rand! Thanks for your hard work! - Emma

          >With more than 20 million e-mails exchanged daily...
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >...ONElist is home to the liveliest discussions on the Internet!

          ONElist users: YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
          http://www.onelist.com
          Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how. See homepage.