RE: [ujeni] How things change

  • RPCV-Jarvi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006

      Congratulations on the newest addition to the family and an extra kudos for Margaret for surviving such a big baby.

      I will always have fond memories of the 10 hour bus ride with Rey to make it to that party with goats on our laps and chickens on our heads.  Defiantly I will reserve a date on my calendar for that weekend before Halloween.  No promises that I will be there yet but I will have it marked on my calendar.

      Tiwanana,

      Yarvo