we're recruiting - evaluation position

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 1999
      fyi.

      i am now a "health scientist" working on behavioral interventions and
      community involvement for the syphilis elimination initiative - it's a very
      exciting project. you need an mph minimum to qualify for the position
      listed below, phd preferred.

      for more info: http://www.cdc.gov/hrmo/0216x136.htm

      there is also a position open in my branch (behavioral interventions and
      research) to do work on a partner notification study, but they're partial to
      phds at this level: http://www.cdc.gov/hrmo/0302x025.htm

      the general cdc employment website is located at:
      http://www.cdc.gov/hrmo/jobstype.htm , but there are more complete postings
      on the job hotline: 1-888-cdc-hire.

      for those of you with an MPH who might want/need more experience there are
      some great fellowship opportunities as well, particularly the PHPS program:
      http://www.cdc.gov/train.htm

      Liz

    • Melissa A Spencer
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 1999
        Liz, Congratulations. Melissa
      • Bell, Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 1999
          yea, it's way cooler than that communications stuff, it wasn't social
          marketing - it was more PR, which just ain't me.....

          how're the studies and when are you coming to Atlanta again?