Woohoo!

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 1999
      Woohoo! We're booking our room today. Can't wait to see everyone and sip
      on some MGTs by the pool. Wayne Newton here we come!

      Since Deb and I have so much time off in the summer, we may very well drive,
      and stop in on you guys who are between Atlanta and LV.

      On a committee-esque note, for those of you that live in places that TWA
      doesn't serve (or if you have some aversion to TWA), we can continue to look
      for air deals. If anybody hears of something, please let the rest of us
      know. We'll be checking www.bestfares.com pretty often. (Right now the
      major sales are expiring in June.) Also, does anybody know about train
      service to Las Vegas?

      Who's bringing the goat?

      R & D
      ________
      Quote of the period of time it takes to find a new one:

      "Are you gonna eat that?"
      - Likoma John
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Woohoo!
        any news on Likoma John???

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 2/10/99 13:04
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>

        _
        ________
        Quote of the period of time it takes to find a new one:

        "Are you gonna eat that?"
        - Likoma John

        [Message ID: -1293470610]
        [Internet header:]
        Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 06:18:39 -0500
        To: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
        Subject: [ujeni] Woohoo!
          For those of you who don't want to fly through St. Louis-

          Check www.southwest.com. Southwest uses Lost Wages as a hub of sorts, so
          I'd recommend booking with them. You might even wait- they often have
          coast-to-coast promotional fares that they offer for a few weeks of $99
          each way. From anywhere in the west, they likely run between $88-108.

          By the way, TWA sucks. So does Southwest, but they're cheap.

          Alan

          >From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
          >
          >Woohoo! We're booking our room today. Can't wait to see everyone and sip
          >on some MGTs by the pool. Wayne Newton here we come!
          >
          >Since Deb and I have so much time off in the summer, we may very well drive,
          >and stop in on you guys who are between Atlanta and LV.
          >
          >On a committee-esque note, for those of you that live in places that TWA
          >doesn't serve (or if you have some aversion to TWA), we can continue to look
          >for air deals. If anybody hears of something, please let the rest of us
          >know. We'll be checking www.bestfares.com pretty often. (Right now the
          >major sales are expiring in June.) Also, does anybody know about train
          >service to Las Vegas?
          >
          >Who's bringing the goat?
          >
          >R & D
          >________
          >Quote of the period of time it takes to find a new one:
          >
          > "Are you gonna eat that?"
          > - Likoma John

        • Paul Dever
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 1999
            Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: Woohoo!
            Try Tower Air

            --------------------------------------
            Date: 2/11/99 7:33
            To: Custodian
            From: ujeni@onelist.com
            From: Alan de Brauw <debrauw@...>

            For those of you who don't want to fly through St. Louis-

            Check www.southwest.com. Southwest uses Lost Wages as a hub of sorts, so
            I'd recommend booking with them. You might even wait- they often have
            coast-to-coast promotional fares that they offer for a few weeks of $99
            each way. From anywhere in the west, they likely run between $88-108.

            By the way, TWA sucks. So does Southwest, but they're cheap.

            Alan

            >From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
            >
            >Woohoo! We're booking our room today. Can't wait to see everyone and sip
            >on some MGTs by the pool. Wayne Newton here we come!
            >
            >Since Deb and I have so much time off in the summer, we may very well
            drive,
            >and stop in on you guys who are between Atlanta and LV.
            >
            >On a committee-esque note, for those of you that live in places that TWA
            >doesn't serve (or if you have some aversion to TWA), we can continue to
            look
            >for air deals. If anybody hears of something, please let the rest of us
            >know. We'll be checking www.bestfares.com pretty often. (Right now the
            >major sales are expiring in June.) Also, does anybody know about train
            >service to Las Vegas?
            >
            >Who's bringing the goat?
            >
            >R & D
            __
            >________
            >Quote of the period of time it takes to find a new one:
            >
            > "Are you gonna eat that?"
            > - Likoma John

            [Message ID: -1293404114]
            [Internet header:]
            Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:44:18 -0800
            To: ujeni@onelist.com
            From: Alan de Brauw <debrauw@...>
            Subject: [ujeni] Re: Woohoo!
              I butchered the last of my herd last week in celebration of my fourth
              child being born but I could bring a few smart market polyester numbers.
              James

              as you can see, we've been busy! james, geoff (my new boyfriend!) and i
              would love to join everyone to the club table for cocktails. nicole