Skip to search.

RE: [ujeni] Jarvi 2.0

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2006
      Here is a little email that a friend of mine sent to me some time ago, it is more true than you can imagine.

      Dan

      How to know whether or not you are ready to have children.

         Mess Test

         Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Now rub your

         hands in the wet flowerbed and rub on the walls. Cover the

         stains with crayons. Place a fish stick behind the couch and

         leave it there all summer.

         Toy Test
         Obtain a 55-gallon box of Legos. (If Legos are not available,

         you may substitute roofing tacks or broken bottles.) Have a

         friend spread them all over the house. Put on a blindfold.

         Try to walk to the bathroom or kitchen. Do not scream. (This

         could wake a child at night.)

         Grocery Store Test

         Borrow one or two small animals (goats are best) and take

         them with you as you shop at the grocery store. Always keep

         them in sight and pay for anything they eat or damage.

         Dressing Test

         Obtain one large, unhappy, live octopus. Stuff into a small

         net bag making sure that all arms stay inside.

         Feeding Test

         Obtain a large plastic milk jug. Fill halfway with water.

         Suspend from the ceiling with a stout cord. Start the jug

         swinging. Try to insert spoonfuls of soggy cereal (such as

         Fruit Loops or Cheerios) into the mouth of the jug, while

         pretending to be an airplane. Now dump the contents of the

         jug on the floor.

         Night Test

         Prepare by obtaining a small cloth bag and fill it with 8 -

         12 pounds of sand. Soak it thoroughly in water. At 8:00 PM

         begin to waltz and hum with the bag until 9:00 PM. Lay down

         your bag and set your alarm for 10:00PM. Get up, pick up

         your bag, and sing every song you have ever heard. Makeup

         about a dozen more and sing these too until 4:00 AM. Set

         alarm for 5:00AM. Get up and make breakfast. Keep this up

         for 5 years. Look cheerful.

         Physical Test (women)

         Obtain a large beanbag chair and attach it to the front of

         your clothes. Leave it there for 9 months. Now remove 10 of

         the beans.

         Physical Test (Men)

         Go to the nearest drug store. Set your wallet on the

         counter. Ask the clerk to help himself. Now proceed to the

         nearest food store. Go to the head office and arrange for

         your paycheck to be directly deposited to the store.

         Purchase a newspaper. Go home and read it quietly for the

         last time.

         Final Assignment

         Find a couple who already have a small child. Lecture them

         on how they can improve their discipline, patience,

         tolerance, toilet training, and child's table manners.

         Suggest many ways they can improve. Emphasize to them that

         they should never allow their children to run riot. Enjoy

         this experience. It will be the last time you will have all

         the answers.

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: rpcv-jarvi@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 17:51:43 -0700
      Subject: [ujeni] Jarvi 2.0

      Hi everyone,

      The newest Jarvi is now in the world Coleman Erik Jarvi, "Cole" to his friends was born on September 8th at 2:38pm.  Cole was 8 pounds and 15 ounces and 20" long and ready to take on the world.  Julie is doing well after 35 hours of labor and we are still trying to find the users manual.

      David Jarvi

      Try the new Live Search today! Check it out!
    • David Binkowski
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2006

        David and Julie,

        Congratulations on the arrival of the newest Jarvi!!!  Thanks for sharing the good news with us all.

        David Binkowski

        From: "RPCV-Jarvi" <rpcv-jarvi@...>
        To: <ujeni@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 17:51:43 -0700

        Hi everyone,

        ?lt;/span>

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
          What a cutie....
        • Luz Huntington
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
            Dave, Julie and Coleman,
            Congrats!!! Really happy everyone is safe and healthy. Dave, you married one
            tough lady---that's a big baby.

            Good Luck and enjoy it. Its tiring but fun.
            Luz