In Baltimore/DC Oct 1-10

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi All,

      Hope you're doing well. I'm still adjusting to my return to the Midwest, having taken up a position as asst professor of anthropology at the University of Dayton.

      For the first week of October, though, I will be in Baltimore for a research fellowship at Johns Hopkins. Most nights are free time, so if anyone's in the area and would like to get together, that would be great.

      I'm extending the trip to Washington DC Oct 7-10 for a symposium at GWU for peace in northern Uganda (my research site). I look forward to seeing Christine, Lauren, and any other Malawi PCVs who'd like to get together. Please get in touch!

      My cell phone # 586-202-8449

      Peace,

      Kristen Cheney

      --
      "The rainmaker who doesn't know what he's doing will be found out by the lack of clouds."
      -- Luganda Proverb