ujeni website

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 1999
      Hey everybody! I hope you are all doing well. I am in the process of
      building a PC Malawi website. You can view the beginnings at
      http://www.gsu.edu/~gs14rrw/pc.html

      If you have any suggestions, please email me.

      Rand
    • emma spenner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 1999
        The website looks great, Rand! Thanks for your hard work! - Emma
      • kym walther
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 1999
          Ditto!!!
          I agree with you Emma! Thanks Rand!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 1999
            Likewise. And quick work getting the stamp graphic!

            From: "kym walther" <kymwalther@...>

            Ditto!!!
            I agree with you Emma! Thanks Rand!!

            >From: emma spenner <espenner@...>
            >To: ujeni@onelist.com
            >Subject: Re: [ujeni] ujeni website
            >Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 07:16:14 PDT
            >
            >From: emma spenner <espenner@...>
            >
            >The website looks great, Rand! Thanks for your hard work! - Emma

            >With more than 20 million e-mails exchanged daily...
            >http://www.onelist.com
            >...ONElist is home to the liveliest discussions on the Internet!

            ONElist users: YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
            http://www.onelist.com
            Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how. See homepage.