Christine Chumbler

  • Don and Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2006
      Tried to E-mail Christine. Got returned as undeliverable. I note there are no more daily postings about Malawi from her. What has happened?  Don Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2006

        Hey there.  I wondered if I should send a little note.  I went thru some job trauma at the end of May when we unceremoniously lost our contract (after 20 years).  So I was unemployed for two months (well timed to coincide with the World Cup), and have just last week started a new gig as the communications manager for the CORE Group (www.coregroup.org) a little NGO umbrella organization that works with maternal/child health folks.  I think it'll be a good fit.  But the point is, once I get settled in here, you can expect to see all the news that is again...

        From: "Don and Cathy Weber" <weber@...>
        To: <ujeni@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [ujeni] Christine Chumbler
        Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:47:09 -0700