RE: [ujeni] Come join us in Indiana!!

  • Kym Walther
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
      Hey all!
      Like you Jason,  I'll be driving cross country in July...  Anyone living en route between Atlanta and San Diego?
      Kym :-)

      Jason Booker <jason_booker@...> wrote:
      Hello Luz--

      How are you? I only have a quick minute here as I am off to customs to
      collect my international shipment. I wanted to find out where you are
      living because Kara and I will be driving East to West in a few weeks. We
      will make a pass through Ohio to see my sister and mom. Let me know your
      town and I'll mapquest it and see if I can make it work.

      Jason

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • rsampaga@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
        Kym
        Rey and I are in Albuquerque off of I40. We have lots of extra room. Bring a swim suit. Our address is 12301 La Vista Grande NE. Our Home Number is 5052936799.
        We look forward to seeing you. Anyone else who wants to come through Albuquerque is welcome. We have extra beds. We look forward to your visit.
        Robin and Rey

        From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
> [...]
        > >community is surrounding by the Hoosier National Forest and is right on the
        > >banks of the Ohio River. Cannelton is one hour west of Louisville, KY and
        > >one hour east of Evansville, IN. The hurdles include the fact that limited
        > >business runs through this town. The individual interested would have to
        > >step up marketing and advertising efforts.
        > >
        > >So bottomline is ...if you are interested in relocating, running a small
        > >business and want to get in on the ground level of a historic district with
        > >lots of potential- This is the place for you!! Its great for raising kids
        > >too!!
        > >
        > >I will attempt to post Photos and the Name of the Auction Service by the
        > >end
        > >of the week.
        > >
        > >Thanks for your interest, Luz Huntington-Moskos.
        > >
        > >PS The local school is looking for an English Teacher.

      • Daniel Dudley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006

          I am in Sedona Arizona.

          Dan Dudley

          From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
          To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [ujeni] Come join us in Indiana!!
          Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

          Hey all!
> [...]

          >community is surrounding by the Hoosier National Forest and is right on the
          >banks of the Ohio River. Cannelton is one hour west of Louisville, KY and
          >one hour east of Evansville, IN. The hurdles include the fact that limited
          >business runs through this town. The individual interested would have to
          >step up marketing and advertising efforts.
          >
          >So bottomline is ...if you are interested in relocating, running a small
          >business and want to get in on the ground level of a historic district with
          >lots of potential- This is the place for you!! Its great for raising kids
          >too!!
          >
          >I will attempt to post Photos and the Name of the Auction Service by the
          >end
          >of the week.
          >
          >Thanks for your interest, Luz Huntington-Moskos.
          >
          >PS The local school is looking for an English Teacher.

          Do you Yahoo!?