Come join us in Indiana!!

  • Luz Huntington
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
      Historic Cannelton Properties up for Auction

      Here is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in small business,
      historic preservation, and contributing to a little known community....

      The Castlebury Inn Bed and Breakfast and The Blue Heron House in Cannelton,
      Indiana are going up for auction on July 6, 2006. You can view a photo of
      the Castlebury Inn at www.bbonline.com/in/castlebury/index.html.

      Both properties have already been restored and reasonably well maintained.
      May require some minor restoration efforts. It is expected that both
      properties will be quite reasonable to purchase.

      Bare in mind that Cannelton is a community with a lot of potential but also
      a lot of hurdles to cross. The community has many historic buildings (check
      out www.perrycountyindiana.org/tours/walkingtour.cfm) in need of repair. The
      community is surrounding by the Hoosier National Forest and is right on the
      banks of the Ohio River. Cannelton is one hour west of Louisville, KY and
      one hour east of Evansville, IN. The hurdles include the fact that limited
      business runs through this town. The individual interested would have to
      step up marketing and advertising efforts.

      So bottomline is ...if you are interested in relocating, running a small
      business and want to get in on the ground level of a historic district with
      lots of potential- This is the place for you!! Its great for raising kids
      too!!

      I will attempt to post Photos and the Name of the Auction Service by the end
      of the week.

      Thanks for your interest, Luz Huntington-Moskos.

      PS The local school is looking for an English Teacher.
    • Jason Booker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2006
        Hello Luz--

        How are you? I only have a quick minute here as I am off to customs to
        collect my international shipment. I wanted to find out where you are
        living because Kara and I will be driving East to West in a few weeks. We
        will make a pass through Ohio to see my sister and mom. Let me know your
        town and I'll mapquest it and see if I can make it work.

        Jason

      • Kym Walther
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
          Hey all!
          Like you Jason,  I'll be driving cross country in July...  Anyone living en route between Atlanta and San Diego?
          Kym :-)

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • rsampaga@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
            Kym
            Rey and I are in Albuquerque off of I40. We have lots of extra room. Bring a swim suit. Our address is 12301 La Vista Grande NE. Our Home Number is 5052936799.
            We look forward to seeing you. Anyone else who wants to come through Albuquerque is welcome. We have extra beds. We look forward to your visit.
            Robin and Rey

            From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
> [...]
            > >community is surrounding by the Hoosier National Forest and is right on the
            > >banks of the Ohio River. Cannelton is one hour west of Louisville, KY and
            > >one hour east of Evansville, IN. The hurdles include the fact that limited
            > >business runs through this town. The individual interested would have to
            > >step up marketing and advertising efforts.
            > >
            > >So bottomline is ...if you are interested in relocating, running a small
            > >business and want to get in on the ground level of a historic district with
            > >lots of potential- This is the place for you!! Its great for raising kids
            > >too!!
            > >
            > >I will attempt to post Photos and the Name of the Auction Service by the
            > >end
            > >of the week.
            > >
            > >Thanks for your interest, Luz Huntington-Moskos.
            > >
            > >PS The local school is looking for an English Teacher.

          • Daniel Dudley
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006

              I am in Sedona Arizona.

              Dan Dudley

              From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
              To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: RE: [ujeni] Come join us in Indiana!!
              Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

              Hey all!
> [...]

              >community is surrounding by the Hoosier National Forest and is right on the
              >banks of the Ohio River. Cannelton is one hour west of Louisville, KY and
              >one hour east of Evansville, IN. The hurdles include the fact that limited
              >business runs through this town. The individual interested would have to
              >step up marketing and advertising efforts.
              >
              >So bottomline is ...if you are interested in relocating, running a small
              >business and want to get in on the ground level of a historic district with
              >lots of potential- This is the place for you!! Its great for raising kids
              >too!!
              >
              >I will attempt to post Photos and the Name of the Auction Service by the
              >end
              >of the week.
              >
              >Thanks for your interest, Luz Huntington-Moskos.
              >
              >PS The local school is looking for an English Teacher.

              Do you Yahoo!?