Oregon PC/RCV get together at the Owens'

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006

      Dear all,

      Just to confirm, we have committed to a get-together at our place for whoever is in the neighborhood and willing to come.

      Saturday, 24 June 2006.

      Arrive anytime.  Most arrivees will probably show up around 3 pm.  The major eating event will be around 6-7 pm.

      e-mail with questions or for directions

      Vyrle and Dolly

    • angie rademacher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2006
        Vyrle,

        Carel and I are going to be out of town this weekend
        so unfortunately won't be able to make the
        get-together. Sounds like fun though. Hope it is a
        nice time and the weather participates.
        Angie

        http://mail.yahoo.com