Coffee may cut alcohol liver damage

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006

      One addiction to stave off the negative effects of another.  So now that I am wired on coffee I will need something to bring me back down to where I was with the alcohol.  Instead of entering into an endless beer-coffee-beer-coffee-beer-coffee-beer-coffee- beer-coffee-beer-beer-beer-coffee loop (does the word dehydration mean anything to you?), I think we should add something else to help mellow and prepare us to relax.
      Heroin is always an option, prescription downers would work also.  I am sure that the left wing liberal media would suggest a balanced diet, exercise, plenty of water and sleep along with moderate use of alcohol and caffeine.  Being as I am an Ameri-can, I want want want to use use use all that god has put at my disposal.  Any suggestions?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006

        Dear all,

        Just to confirm, we have committed to a get-together at our place for whoever is in the neighborhood and willing to come.

        Saturday, 24 June 2006.

        Arrive anytime.  Most arrivees will probably show up around 3 pm.  The major eating event will be around 6-7 pm.

        e-mail with questions or for directions

        Vyrle and Dolly

      • angie rademacher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2006
          Vyrle,

          Carel and I are going to be out of town this weekend
          so unfortunately won't be able to make the
          get-together. Sounds like fun though. Hope it is a
          nice time and the weather participates.
          Angie

          http://mail.yahoo.com