RE: [ujeni] Re: PC/Malawi - Nicaragua connections

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Actually, I think the mistake in names is Don's fault...

      Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:47:05 -0700

      Thanks, Deepa for the response. I did have you confused with Deepa Anagol
      who was in our group. So I'm the one with a faulty memory...I had to look
      that up. But even "Ramesh" was familiar and rang an instant bell when I saw
      it on Francesca's email, so I must have heard your name also. If I do get
      to Nicaragua again, I will definitely let you know. Cathy